EXCLUSIVE Ask the Watchdogs team your questions? » Gaming Central Forums

EXCLUSIVE Ask the Watchdogs team your questions?

Well we all know that Watchdogs is one of the most exciting new games releasing next month.

We give you this exclusive chance where you can send in your questions to the Watchdogs team.

So start sending in your questions now and we will get them answered :) Get Set Go!!!

*Last Date: 30th April 2014

enter image description here

3 years, 6 months ago
Shrey Mishra
2650 2 10

10 answers (answer)

How much Side quests complement main quest apart from suits and weapons ?

3 years, 6 months ago
Abhishek Prusty
976 8

yes i also have a question that every new game is now launched with an app so will Watch Dogs be also coming with an support app to improve game experience.

3 years, 6 months ago
Sparsh Rathi
2146 1 8

And guys you can check out the latest screens here :) http://gamingcentral.in/watchdogs-latest-screens-will-make-you-drool/

3 years, 6 months ago
Shrey Mishra
2650 2 10

Which version of Watch_dogs is the the richest in terms of the graphics ?

PC or Console

How would you rate in each (PC(a decent gaming rig), PS4, Xbox One & last gen (Xbox 360 & Xbox One))

Will be great to know how different it is in each. As in for Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Wii-U (thought we do not have Wii U here in India ;) )

3 years, 6 months ago
Sleeping Panda
411 6

Can we enter buildings? Can we swim, fly helicopters and boats, etc...?

Can we change our clothes? And are the citizens interact able? I'm really looking forward to this game... I bet it's going to be awesome but can someone explain a bit more about multi player?

3 years, 6 months ago
Anirban Ray
825 7

Are there radio stations in driving cars like it happens in GTA V?

3 years, 6 months ago
Anirban Ray
825 7

How long is the single player campaign like?

3 years, 6 months ago
Anirban Ray
825 7

How did you coin the name WatchDogs?

3 years, 6 months ago
Sleeping Panda
411 6

Was this game made for new consoles? If so how toned down will the current console version be?

I ask this since I have a PS 3 :)

3 years, 6 months ago
Lalit
901 1 7

Hey Guys,

Check out our exclusive interview all your questions have been answered by all the developers of Watchdogs http://gamingcentral.in/exclusive-watchdogs-dev-team-chats-with-us/

3 years, 5 months ago
Shrey Mishra
2650 2 10

Post An Answer

Please login to leave an answer.