A Lesson for Pirate People » Gaming Central Forums

A Lesson for Pirate People

Many a times, it was really irritating to see people play torrent torrent on legit site forum or Facebook or any social page or simply being so annoying, Now you got a lesson. As Torrent.eu is taken down by UK’s Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit. This is indeed large news as we know how big is this. I wish people who have joined us and say useful stop rather than discussing torrent. The false imposing of belief that India and some similar region have rampant piracy results in ignorance of many publisher for the region and increasing of price as they think they ill not make good profit. I also do admit that some publisher do increase price evrytime they have good release, i don't like this practice, but i think raising voice may help. But Price is high, one can wait for it to lower. As they do get heavy discount after a while. Link below:- http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/largest-torrent-search-engine-torrentzeu-taken-down-by-uk-antipiracy-police-9435167.html

3 years, 5 months ago
Abhishek Prusty
976 8

It is a very well written article...we should discourage people from using torrent.

3 years, 5 months ago
NISHANT
61 3

Post An Answer

Please login to leave an answer.

tags

posted

May 26, 2014

viewed

346 times

latest activity

May 26, 2014