What are the top 3 games you want to see in E3 2014? » Gaming Central Forums

What are the top 3 games you want to see in E3 2014?

All of us are looking forward to seeing announced games or unannounced games from in some form during E3 2014. I thought listing the 3 games we want to see the most during the coming E3 and why would lead to some good discussion.

Here's my top 3:

Uncharted PS4 - It's been almost 3 years since Uncharted 3 and while UC3 was a step down from UC2 IMO, I'm still looking forward to more Nathan Drake adventures full of holy shit set-pieces, clever one liners, and treasure hunting action. Also, all the recent turmoil surrounding Naughty Dog is making me even more curious about this game's status.

The Last Guardian - Ico and SoTC are both good/unique enough to still make me want to play this game, long-ass development period and all. I really do hope they announce this for a PS4 release in the fall (doubtful) or early next year.

Shenmue 1 and 2 HD Remake - this has been rumored for a while now and I'd really like to play the Shenmue games in HD. Sales for this compilation could also help Sega gauge the actual interest/financial viability of actually developing Shenmue 3.

What are yours?

3 years, 4 months ago
Sarthak Nigam
361 5

2 answers (answer)

Here's my Top 3 :-

1. Far cry 4
  2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  3. The Division
3 years, 4 months ago
Ankit Bhatt
106 7

Mass Effect. Bioware

Mirror's Edge

Cyberpunk 2077

3 years, 4 months ago
Sarthak Nigam
361 5

Post An Answer

Please login to leave an answer.

tags

posted

May 26, 2014

viewed

135 times

latest activity

May 27, 2014

Related Posts

This post has indescriptive (or very uncommon) tags. It should probably be retagged.

PS - here are 10 unrelated posts:

Markdown Hints

*italics*

**bold**

[Link text](example.com)

![alt text](example.com/e.jpg)

Basic HTML should work :)