What are you guys expecting to see at E3 2014? » Gaming Central Forums

What are you guys expecting to see at E3 2014?

Hi guys, I was curious about this. Which games are you excited for? Which developer's E3 conference will you watch live (or attend)? And what are the upcoming games you can't wait for?

Personally, I'm excited about the E3 as a whole. I mean, there are gonna be SO many new reveals... I just can't wait for it. And as for watching a conference live, I'll be up at night watching UbiE3 (I'm a Ubisoft fan lol). Besides The Division, The Crew, AC Unity, and FC4, there's one game I'm looking up to: Quantum Break. That game looks awesome. And yeah, I wanna see the Batmobile in action too.

So, comment your tastes. Maybe I missed on some epic game. And thanks for reading :)

PS Sorry if somebody already posted about this, I searched the forum but didn't find a related post. So, apologies if I missed some post. :)

3 years, 4 months ago
Utkarsh Dwivedi
126 5

2 answers (answer)

Yes all of this and Halo 5: Guardians , there is also news about 6 new titles from EA. Ubisoft will be the centre of attention in this years E3.

3 years, 4 months ago
NISHANT
61 3

Check out the latest art of Mirror's Edge http://forum.gamingcentral.in/59a-e32014-concept-art-for-mirrors-edge-2-revealed

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhijeet
181 7

Post An Answer

Please login to leave an answer.