Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare coming for Xbox 360/PS3 » Gaming Central Forums

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare coming for Xbox 360/PS3

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Xbox 360/PS3 Made by Transformers Dev High Moon Studios working on last-generation versions of this year's entry in Activision's blockbuster shooter series.

Activision has enlisted Transformers and Deadpool developer High Moon Studios to make the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is not the first high-profile game to split development duties between console generations across multiple studios.

The game launches across all platforms on November 4, 2014.

Do you think it will work well for the game ?

enter image description here

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhijeet
181 7

6 answers (answer)

It will be garbage if it's half as bad as ghosts. No dedicated servers and it will be hacked before it's even released. Just a new paint job on crappy coding. Then it will be non-stop DLCs, nerfing weapons, crashing and "no games found". I will wait to hear the player reviews before even considering a purchase. Look at the player reviews for ghosts on meta critic. Don't need a crystal ball to see what Activision is doing to the franchise. It's really quite sad.

3 years, 4 months ago
Nordic Slayer
640 8

Such a talented team to work on such bs? Saaaaaaad :(

3 years, 4 months ago
geekazoid
701 7

If you ask the best cook in the world to make you a bowl of cereal and milk it may sound as a great premise.

But it is a still a lousy bowl of cereal and milk.

3 years, 4 months ago
Sleeping Panda
411 6

So, it comes out on two generations of Xboxes and PlayStations. Why don't they go all Watch_Dogs and release it on the Wiis. too. In fact, why stop there, why not go all out and release it on the PS2, the NES too? And the possibilities are limitless from there on: The latest Call of Duty, ladies and gents, on your microwave! in your fridge! just imagine: Activision will pwn the world! It will win the internets! Forever! And then the world shall be theirs' for the taking! BWAHAHAHA!! ... I overdid it, didn't I?.

3 years, 4 months ago
Ayush Mishra
265 7

Why are we going backwards? If they want people to transfer over to the current gen, then they need to stop making old stuff.

But anyways it is good news for folks who have Xbox 360 or PS3 :)

3 years, 4 months ago
Shrey Mishra
2650 2 10

Is will be worst as Ghosts. The only games I liked are MW3 and BO2. Waiting for BO3! fingers crossed :p

3 years, 4 months ago
Danny Rayat
21 4

Post An Answer

Please login to leave an answer.