Tell me about your view on E3 2014 . » Gaming Central Forums

Tell me about your view on E3 2014 .

Hi Friends, As we know E3 2014 upon us , just few hours from now, One of the Big Events in Electronic Entertainment will began. As We know E3 is the place where Publisher,Develpoer and Corporates come all guns blazing. It is a Industrial event for many and for other it is like a Gaming Summit. Many people flood the Event, & those who can't do look for the internet ,Twitch for their gaming news. It will more than handful for us , but we will cope up. Soon many contest will swarming internet for E3.So Why am i saying to you all. Lets speak out our mind, Tell me What is about E3 2014 that excite you. What Games you are looking for. Which E3 teaser you like & Why ? Which publisher you like ? Lets Talk About it. As this is your thread i do hope you all will give your thoughts. But one thing "Keep it Precise, Keep it Simple, No need of Hate or rage,Be reasonable , No Bashing allowed , Don't make it a Console Vs PC war zone,and Let the GC.in Universe know about your View"

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhishek Prusty
976 8

10 answers (answer)

Check out the latest Assassins Creed Rumor here :) http://forum.gamingcentral.in/599-rumor-assassins-creed-unity-hints-at-4-player-co-op

3 years, 4 months ago
Lalit
901 1 7

Mortal Kombat X in-game footage was sick nice to see new characters into the game. Far Cry 4 was really surprising considering the Indian Dialogues used in the in-game footage they showed can't wait for future MK-X footage.

3 years, 4 months ago
pfx1990
241 5

Check out the latest art of Mirror's Edge http://forum.gamingcentral.in/59a-e32014-concept-art-for-mirrors-edge-2-revealed

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhijeet
181 7

Come on Guys few more Hours to E3 2014. Speak ur mind, let us know !!

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhishek Prusty
976 8

As Expected E3 brought Tons of Information and Game play. My Pick was Assassin's Creed Unity ,Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt,Batman Arkham Kinght ! What are yours ?

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhishek Prusty
976 8

The Xbox One presentation rocked. Big fan of Crackdown, and Halo, and am happy to see them here, and also, Sunset Overdrive is the game Deadpool could have been. Praise MS for the $399 Xbox One.

3 years, 4 months ago
Ayush Mishra
265 7

So as the E3 2014 is behind us , what are you pre-order list or Wishlist ?

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhishek Prusty
976 8

Well to start the talk, i just want to say that AC unity is confirmed. Apart from that i may get Shadow Of Mordor/Borderlands The pre-sequel/Far Cry 4 ? What are yur thoguths on my list / Did i miss anything big / Let me know !!

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhishek Prusty
976 8

So This may conclude that E3 2014 was in fact of the best events. Many great titles surfaced. Hell of Event.

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhishek Prusty
976 8

Next We have Gamescom 2014. Do check for its date and some sweet new game plays. I will post one article on it again.

3 years, 4 months ago
Abhishek Prusty
976 8

Post An Answer

Please login to leave an answer.